Technical Features for Performance Accessories 863
The Performance Accessories 863 is a 3" body lift kit
for 1997-2002 Ford F150, 250 New Body Style
Only. The body lift kit is a best way of giving a moderate lift to your
vehicle. This kits does not compromise the
quality factory ride while allowing for larger tiers and wheels.
Increase body clearance for improved off-road
ability and it fits perfectly in Ford F150.
- Application: Ford
- Model: F150, 250 New Body Style
- Years: 1997-2002
- Lift: 3"
- All brackets and mounting hardware included.
- Comes with detailed step-by-step instructions.
863 Tech Notes:
- It may be necessary to drill the front two body bushing sleeves out
to 1/2" for new bolt clearance.
- Will not fit vehicle equipped w/ diesel engine.
- Steering extension included.
- 3" kit includes front and rear bumper brackets, 2" kit includes
front bumper brackets only.
- Manual transmission models will require part 3700 shift extension
(Mazda transmission only).
- Rear bumper brackets are to enhance appearance only, bumper cannot
be used for towing.
- Gap guards available and sold seperately for this application.
863 fits the following models:
- 1997-2002 Ford F-150
- 1997-1999 Ford F-250
The Performance Accessories 863 has many exciting features for users of all types. See the Performance Accessories 863 gallery images above for more product views. FactoryOutletStore stocks a full line of accessories like Gap Guard, and Shift Extension for the Performance Accessories 863. The Performance Accessories 863 is sold as a Brand New Unopened Item.
Performance Accessories 863